Each of our heavy duty garden sheds are built to last and to order with 100% pressure treated timber
All of our heavy duty sheds come with the following as standard -
- 20mm thick Redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) Planed redwood structurally graded framing timber
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2″) C24 Structurally graded roofing joists
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated (Tanalised) for ultimate longevity. Every last piece including cladding, framing, roof joust and bearers
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood plywood floor with Tanalised 2×2 bearers
- Damp course built in to the base to stop wood rot from below
- 12mm Marine grade hardwood plywood roof boarding with heavy duty polyester reinforced mineral felt or fit and forget rubber roof covering
- 3 / Galvanised heavy duty 400mm (16″) Tee hinges on each door
- Galvanised 150mm (6″) heavy duty pad lockable sliding bolt
- 1 or 2 550mm x 550mm (2ft x 2ft) window as standard
- Extra wide door @ 810mm (32″) Wide enough for appliances, bicycles and lawn mowers
- Gable and eaves ventilation built in
- Free Installation with every shed. (delivery also free within 20 miles of workshop)
If you are looking for a truly heavy duty garden shed in South Wales then you have come to the right place. Our sheds aren’t like your run of the mill mass produced ones that just last a couple of years. All of our sheds are carefully hand crafted and are built to last the test of time with pressure treated 20mm thick redwood cladding and 2 x 2 inch thick pressure treated & planed framing timbers. We choose only the hardest wearing materials and preservative methods on each and every one of our garden sheds. Our aim is to ensure we provide our customers with a well built, made to last shed that will last for decades not just for years.
Don’t mistake our heavy duty sheds for the cheap flimsy ones that are readily available! The materials and construction techniques we use far outshine what can be bought cheaply from mass production factories.
Our extensive range of styles and sizes coupled with our superior material selection and construction techniques ensures we can create the ideal, long lasting shed that suits your requirements. We understand that we don’t have the cheapest Sheds in town but this isn’t the type of product that we want to produce. We want to produce a product tgat we can be proud of and a product that will still be standing and looking great for as long as possible.
Reasons you should buy from us
All of our sheds are built with our unique 20mm thick pressure treated tongue and groove cladding
Superior Sheds Swansea Ltd
Your number one choice for premium quality garden sheds in South Wales!
All of our timber comes from FSC or PEFC certified suppliers
At Superior Sheds Swansea Ltd we believe in looking after the environment. Trees are vital to combating climate change due to their amazing ability to soak up carbon dioxide. It if for this important reason that we buy all of our timber products from sustainable plantations that are replanted after they have been harvested.
The FSC & PEFC schemes ensure that all timber is tracked from the moment it is cut down until the moment it is sold to the end user. Ensuring that no endangered species of tree finds its way in to the supply chain.