16' x 8' Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Apex Shed
2400mm x 4800mm (2.4m x 4.8m)
- 20mm thick planed redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) chunky framing timber
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2 “) Structural roofing joists
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Marine Plywood floor with dpm to stop wood rot from below
- 12mm Marine Plywood Roof boarding
- Heavy duty premium grade roofing felt (38KG pr 10M2)
- 3 / 400mm (16″) Heavy duty galvanised tee hinges
- 150mm (6″) Heavy duty galvanised lockable sliding bolt
- Extra wide door – 860mm wide – 1750mm tall
- 2 large window as standard (610mm x 570mm)
- Free delivery and fitting
- Customers must provide a firm & level base for installation
- Separate prices can be given for pouring bases or leveling existing bases, just ask and we will be happy to help.
What makes our sheds superior ?
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. The practice of pressure treating alone will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will keep wood rot at bay for many years.
Customise your shed in any way you like.
All of our sheds are bespoke and built to order for you
Our 16×8 apex shed is perfect for the storage of gardening equipment and tools and is roomy enough to fit larger items such as motorbikes or ride on lawnmowers. Some of our customers have even used them as summerhouses.
The 16×8 is constructed to last using our premium 20mm thick (finished size) pressure treated tongue and groove cladding and 2″x 2″ pressure treated & structurally graded C16 framing timbers.
It comes as standard with two large 610mm x 570mm glass windows, one heavy duty 810mm wide entrance door and heavy duty mineral felt roofing. Our fit and forget rubber roofing system is a popular option on this size of shed and allows you to never have to worry about replacing the roofing felt for the entire lifespan of the shed.
Did you know that we are one of the only shed manufacturers in south Wales to offer pressure treatment as standard on our cladding and framing timbers? This state of the art timber treatment process forces preservatives deep in to the timber and creates a barrier against wood decay. It does this by making the timber an unattractive place for the fungus and spores that break timber down and cause the wood to break apart. This is just one of the many steps we take to ensure our sheds are superior to others and last for decades without rotting away.
As with all of our sheds, the 16×8 can be customised to suit your requirements with extras such as upgraded cladding, upgraded roofing materials, extra windows, double or stable door etc….
Extras / Upgrades
Windows & Doors -
- Extra window – £35.00
- Extra Door – £55.00
- Replace standard door with double door – £59.00
- Replace standard door with stable door – £55.00
Roof & Guttering
- Guttering – £175.00
- Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing – £425.00