16' x 8' Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Apex Shed
2400mm x 4800mm (2.4m x 4.8m)
- 20mm thick planed redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) planed redwood framing timber
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2 “) C24 Structural planed roofing joists cut on site to suit the shed
- 3×1 planed Redwood edge capping to help with waterproofing
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood plywood floor with Tanalised bearers and dpm to stop wood rot from below
- 12mm Marine grade hardwood plywood roof boarding
- Premium grade polyester reinforced roofing felt or fit and forget rubber roofing system
- Ventilation already built in to the shed
- 3 / Heavy duty 400mm (16″) galvanised tee hinges per door
- 150mm (6″) Heavy duty galvanised lockable sliding bolt
- Extra wide door as standard – 810mm wide
- 2 large window as standard (550mm x 550mm)
- Installation included in the price
- Delivery is free within 20 miles of our unit
- Customers must provide a firm & level base for installation
What makes our sheds superior ?
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. This includes our framing timbers, cladding, bearers and roof joists. The practice of pressure treating alone will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will keep wood rot at bay for many years.
We don’t follow the lead of other manufacturers who offer options to upgrade the thickness of the materials within the shed for extra money! We only offer the thicker heavier guage materials to ensure that our products as solid and last for a very long time.
Customise your shed in any way you like.
All of our sheds are bespoke and built to order for you
Our spacious and stunning 16×8 apex shed is perfect for the storage of gardening equipment and tools and is roomy enough to fit larger items such as motorbikes, appliances and ride on lawnmowers.
The 16×8 is constructed to last using our premium 20mm thick (finished size) pressure treated tongue and groove cladding and 2″x 2″ pressure treated planed redwood framing timbers.
Our roofs are some of the strongest in the shed industry and are built from solid C24 Tanalised 4×2 timbers. Each roof is cut on site to suit the building and is then sheathed with 12mm marine grade plywood before we apply the roof covering of your choice.
It comes as standard with two large 550mm x 550mm glass windows, one 810mm (32 inch) wide single entrance door and heavy duty mineral felt roofing. Our fit and forget rubber roofing system is a popular option on this size of shed and allows you to never have to worry about replacing the roofing felt for the entire lifespan of the shed (£599)
As with all of our sheds, the 16×8 can be customised to suit your requirements with extra windows and doors.
Did you know that we are one of the only shed manufacturers in south Wales to offer pressure treatment as standard on our cladding and framing timbers? This state of the art timber treatment process forces preservatives deep in to the timber and creates a barrier against wood decay.
- Extra window – £55.00
- Extra Door – £125.00
- Replace standard door with double door – £125.00
- Extra height – raise the height of the shed all around by two extra cladding boards giving an extra 200mm (8 inches) of internal head height. Perfect for Sheds that will be used for something other than storage – £275.00
- Heavy Duty Workbench – 8ft long x 2foot deep built from 4×2 Tanalised timber and 18mm marine plywood – £225.00 (speak to us for other sizes)
- Speak to us about heavy duty shelving units
Roof & Guttering
- Guttering – £195.00
- Zero maintenance rubber roofing upgrade – £599.00