7' x 5' Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Apex Shed
1500mm x 2100mm – (1.5m x 2.1m)
- 20mm thick planed redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) planed redwood C24 framing timber
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2 “) C24 Structural planed roofing joists cut on site to suit the shed
- 3×1 planed Redwood edge capping to help with waterproofing
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated (Tanalised) for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood plywood floor with Tanalised bearers and dpm to stop wood rot from below
- 12mm Marine grade hardwood plywood roof boarding
- Premium grade polyester reinforced roofing felt or fit and forget rubber roofing system
- Ventilation already built in to the shed
- 3 / Heavy duty 400mm (16″) galvanised tee hinges per door
- 150mm (6″) Heavy duty galvanised lockable sliding bolt
- Extra wide door – 810mm wide
- 1 large windo as standard (550mm x 550mm)
- Installation included in the price
- Delivery is free within 20 miles of our unit
- Customers must provide a firm & level base for installation
What makes our sheds superior ?
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. This includes our framing timbers, cladding, bearers and roof joists. The practice of pressure treating alone will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will keep wood rot at bay for many years.
Customise your shed in any way you like.
All of our sheds are bespoke and built to order for you
Our 7×5 apex shed is perfect for the storage of gardening equipment and tools.
It is constructed to last using our 20mm thick (finished size) pressure treated tongue and groove cladding and 2″x 2″ pressure treated & structurally graded planed redwood framing timbers.
Our roofs are some of the strongest in the shed industry and are built from solid C24 Tanalised 4×2 timbers. Each roof is cut on site to suit the building and is then sheathed with 12mm marine grade plywood before we apply the roof covering of your choice.
The 7×5 comes as standard with one 550mm x 550mm glass window, one heavy duty 810mm (32 inch) wide entrance door and heavy duty polyester reinforced felt roofing.
As with all of our sheds, the 7×5 Apex can be customised to suit your requirements with extra windows and doors. There is also an option to upgrade to a maintenance free, fit and forget rubber roofing system (£355) that has a lifespan of over 50 years. Imagine never having to climb up on the roof and change the felt covering ever again!
Did you know that we are one of the only shed manufacturers in south Wales to offer pressure treatment as standard on our cladding and framing timbers? This state of the art timber treatment process forces preservatives deep in to the timber and creates a barrier against wood decay. It does this by making the timber an unattractive place for the fungus and spores that break timber down and cause the wood to break apart. This is just one of the many steps we take to ensure our sheds are superior to others and last for decades without rotting away.
As with all of our sheds, the 7×5 can be customised to suit your requirements with extras such as upgraded cladding, upgraded roofing materials, extra windows, stable door etc….
- Extra window – £55.00
- Extra Door – £125.00
- Replace standard door with double door – £125.00
- Extra height – raise the height of the shed all around by two extra cladding boards giving an extra 200mm (8 inches) of internal head height – £175.00
- Heavy Duty Workbench – 8ft long x 2ft deep built from 4×2 Tanalised timber and 18mm marine plywood – £225.00 (speak to us for other sizes)
- Speak to us about heavy duty shelving systems
Roof & Guttering
- Guttering – £155.00
- Maintenance free EPDM rubber roofing system – £355.00