Heavy Duty, Pressure Treated Pent sheds
All of our heavy duty pent sheds are hand built to order and come with the following as standard -
- 20mm thick Redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) chunky framing timber
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood plywood floor
- Damp course to stop wood rot from below
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2″) structurally graded roofing joists
- 12mm Marine grade hardwood plywood roof with heavy duty 35 KG green mineral felt roof coating (Option to upgrade to state of the art rubber roofing system)
- 3 Galvanised heavy duty 400mm (16″) Tee hinges
- Galvanised 150mm (6″) heavy duty pad lockable sliding bolt
- 1 or 2 570mm x 570mm (2ft x 2ft*) window as standard
- Free Delivery & Installation (within 20 miles of workshop)
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. We understand that we don’t have the cheapest sheds in town but that is not the type of product we want to manufacture. When we build a shed, we are striving to build a quality product that will stand the test of time by using the best materials we can source. What we aren’t doing is following the lead of online shed retailers and building a cheap flimsy product that we can make a quick buck on.
The practice of pressure treating, coupled with the other rot preventative measures we take such as installing marine plywood and a damp proof course will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will help to keep wood rot at bay for many years.