10' x 6' Pent Shiplap Shed
1800mm x 3000mm (1.8m x 3.0m)
- 20mm thick planed Scandinavian redwood shiplap
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) chunky framing timber
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Hardwood Plywood floor with dpm to stop wood rot from below
- 11mm Moisture resistant OSB3 roof
- Heavy duty mineral roofing felt roof coating
- Galvanised or black powder coated ironmongery
- 1 window as standard
- Price includes delivery and fitting
- Customers must provide a firm & level base for installation
- Separate prices can be given for pouring bases or leveling existing bases, just ask and we will be happy to help.
What makes our sheds superior ?
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. The practice of pressure treating alone will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will keep wood rot at bay for many years.
Customise your shed in any way you like.
All of our sheds are bespoke and built to order for you
Our 10×6 pent shed is perfect for the storage of gardening equipment and tools and is roomy enough to fit larger items such as motorbikes or ride on lawnmowers.
It is constructed to last using our premium 20mm thick (finished size) pressure treated shiplap cladding and 2″x 2″ pressure treated & structurally graded C16 framing timbers.
The 10×6 come as standard with one 610mm x 610mm perspex/glass window, one heavy duty entrance door and heavy duty mineral felt roofing.
Did you know that we are one of the only shed manufacturers in south Wales to offer pressure treatment as standard on our cladding and framing timbers? This state of the art timber treatment process forces preservatives deep in to the timber and creates a barrier against wood decay. It does this by making the timber an unattractive place for the fungus and spores that break timber down and cause the wood to break apart. This is just one of the many steps we take to ensure our sheds are superior to others and last for decades without rotting away.
As with all of our sheds, the 10×6 can be customised to suit your requirements with extras such as upgraded cladding, upgraded roofing materials, extra windows, barn door etc….
Extras / Upgrades
Windows & Doors -
- Extra window – £35.00
- Extra Door – £55.00
- Replace standard door with double door – £59.00
- Replace standard door with stable door – £44.00
- Add another standard door – £49.00
Roof & Guttering
- Guttering – £65.00
- Firestone UPDM Rubber Roofing – £POA
Upgrade Your Cladding - Price on application
- Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Siberian Larch
- Green Oak
- Composite cladding