10' x 8' Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Pent Shed
2400mm x 3000mm (2.4m x 3.0m)
- 20mm thick planed redwood tongue and groove cladding
- 45mm x 45mm (2″x 2″) planed redwood framing timber
- 45mm x 95mm (4″ x 2 “) C24 Structural planed roofing joists cut on site to suit the shed
- 3×1 planed Redwood edge capping to help with waterproofing
- All of the timber we use is pressure treated (Tanalised) for ultimate longevity
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood plywood floor with Tanalised bearers and dpm to stop wood rot from below
- 12mm Marine grade hardwood plywood roof boarding
- Premium grade polyester reinforced roofing felt or fit and forget rubber roofing system
- Ventilation already built in to the shed
- 3 / Heavy duty 400mm (16″) galvanised tee hinges per door
- 150mm (6″) Heavy duty galvanised lockable sliding bolt
- Extra wide door as standard – 810mm wide
- 1 large window as standard (550mm x 550mm)
- Installation included in the price
- Delivery is free within 20 miles of our unit
- Customers must provide a firm & level base for installation
What makes our sheds superior ?
All of our sheds are built with two things in mind – Longevity and strength. We take shed building to the next level by offering thicker cladding and framing timbers as standard and by pressure treating every piece of timber that we use. This includes our framing timbers, cladding, bearers and roof joists. The practice of pressure treating alone will extend the lifespan of our sheds far beyond that offered by other manufacturers and will keep wood rot at bay for many years.
Customise your shed in any way you like.
All of our sheds are bespoke and built to order for you
Our 10×8 pent shed is perfect for the storage of gardening equipment and tools and is roomy enough to fit larger items such as motorbikes or ride on lawnmowers.
It is constructed to last using our premium 20mm thick (finished size) pressure treated T&G Redwood cladding and 2″x 2″ pressure treated & structurally graded planed redwood framing timbers.
Our roofs are some of the strongest in the shed industry and are built from solid C24 Tanalised 4×2 timbers. Each roof is cut on site to suit the building and is then sheathed with 12mm marine grade plywood before we apply the roof covering of your choice.
The 10×8 come as standard with one 550mm x 550mm (2ft x 2ft) glass window, one 810mm (32 inch) wide entrance door and heavy duty polyester reinforced mineral felt.
As with all of our sheds, the 10×8 can be customised to suit your requirements with extra windows, doors, workbenches and shelves. There is also an option to upgrade to a maintenance free, fit and forget rubber roofing system that has an expected lifespan of over 50 years (£425.00). Imagine never having to climb up on the roof and change the felt covering ever again!
We advise the use of guttering on all of our sheds. Guttering will prevent water from being able to fall from the roof then bounce up on to the base and bottom cladding boards of the shed, massively extending the sheds lifespan and reducing the need for so much maintenance. You may have noticed that most sheds start to rot at the bottom, this falling water is the reason why. See our guttering option above.
Did you know that we are one of the only shed manufacturers in south Wales to offer pressure treatment as standard on our cladding and framing timbers? This state of the art timber treatment process forces preservatives deep in to the timber and creates a barrier against wood decay. It does this by making the timber an unattractive place for the fungus and spores that break timber down and cause the wood to break apart. This is just one of the many steps we take to ensure our sheds are superior to others and last for decades without rotting away.
- Extra window – £55.00
- Extra Door – £125.00
- Replace standard door with double door – £125.00
- Extra height – raise the height of the shed all around by two extra cladding boards giving an extra 200mm (8 inches) of internal head height – £250.00
- Heavy Duty Workbench – 8ft long x 2foot deep built from 4×2 Tanalised timber and 18mm marine plywood – £225.00 (speak to us for other sizes)
- Speak to us about heavy duty shelving systems
Roof & Guttering
- Guttering – £140.00
- Maintenance free rubber roofing system – £425.00